The entire process is governed by the student's ability and performance, as well as the requirements and norms of the Industry.
- To sharpen the managerial and creative talents inherent in our students
- To unleash their education in an environment this brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude
- To develop analytical skills to make key strategic decisions in an increasing complex corporate environment
- To think with speed, flexibility, spirit of responsibility, integrity and an open mind
- To develop the best learning process using a comprehensive understanding of industry's best practices
- To establish long-term relationships with the companies
- To provide 100% placements to our graduates
Student Placement Details: Click Here
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences,Corporate Meets etc.
- Planning and organizing On-Campus as well as Off-Campus recruitment activities
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills
- Developing database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries
- Providing management consultancy for students live projects
- Organizing Inter-Cultural exchange with other institutions and industries
Strategy for Training and Placement 2017-18
Plan of Action
- Action 1: To identify the source of student database and Result of 2nd year and set in a process to collect this data from the concerned at the start of 2nd academic year. Support of the academic schools is required for the same. Hence identify Placement coordinators from each department to act as a SPOC for any kind of communication between the placement department and the respective department.
- Action 2: Exclusive Placement Brochure will be prepared and appended with the College Brochure. The same will be shared with the prospective employers inviting them to our college.
- Action 3: A Training plan will be implemented right from the 1st year onwards wherein students undergo a Progressive training module. Pre final year students will undergo a Holiday training/Crash Course Pre placement training spanning for a week in their semester vacation.
- Action 4: Connect sessions will be arranged with the students post their joining in the month of Feb 2017. Target audience will be the current Pre final year candidates who will appear for placements in 2018-18. To encourage them, student coordinators will be identified from each department to support drive day activities.
- Action 5: A well defined process for Placement and Training will be set in and it will be system driven.
- To Retain the Existing Corporate Partners and increase the database of corporate partners.
- Enabling our Recruiting Partners to accept HKBK for placements.
- Approaching Tyre 1 Companies.
- To bring in more Core Companies and Start-up companies.
- Internship Opportunities for students.
- Inviting Industry Experts to collaborate with the respective departments.
- Training to commence from the 4th Semester for all disciplines(Aptitude & Soft skill)
- Meticulously planned Progressive Training Plan in sync with the current Industry needs.
- For the final year students pre-recruitment training is provided in the form of Holiday Training Program. (Follow 2 cycle-7thsemester- June to July and November 15th to Jan 30th of every year)
- Topics covered during Holiday Training: Aptitude, Verbal, Logical Reasoning, Email Etiquette, Soft Skills and Resume Writing along with Company Specific Training with complete interview process spanning across 10 to 15days.
- Attendance tracker will be shared with the respective departments at the end of every week. (Manual Attendance)
- Training will be made compulsory for all students of 7th semester and 5th semester or 4th and 6th semester).
Support from the Academic Department
- Active participation in the regular interaction with the Training and Placement department.
- Furnish student database and other academic related details well within time.
- Conduct technical training specific to the department and also based on student's area of interest.
- Faculties with their vast years of experience could share company contacts which can sooner or later convert into placement opportunities.
- Help in identifying student coordinators from each department. (5 students per department).
PLACEMENTS 2018 batch
CONSISTENT PLACEMENT PERFORMANCE
The campus placement is not only dependent on the branch you are studying but also your academic performance at HKBKCE. Based on the past records, it's evident that those who have maintained their academic percentage above 70 in any of the disciplines and participated in various extracurricular activities at HKBK, almost 98% students have been successful in getting the placement of their choice.
HIGHEST PACKAGE 12 LACS PER ANNUM
- ABS Systems
- Asian Paints
- Berger Paints
- Cheviot Group
- Dayal Fertilizers
- Eureka Forbes
- Everest Metals
- Grasim Industries
- Hyundai Mobis India Ltd.
- Jaipur Rugs
- JK Lakshmi Cement
- JK Tyre
- Kajaria Ceramics
- Kamdhenu Steels
- Midland Group
- Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd.
- Neuerth Group
- Polyplex Corporation Ltd
- Prism Cement
- Somany Ceramics
- TATA Motors
- TTK Prestige
- TVS Motors
- Usha International
- VIP Industries
- World’s Vision International
- Orient Fans
- Hafele India
- Colgate Palmolive
- A & S Software
- Drishti – Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- HCL Infosystems
- Helix Technology Solutions
- Infosys BPO
- MCS Geotech Pvt Ltd
- Apeejay Group
- Blue Star Ltd.
- Berger Paints
- Lexi Pens
- MTR Foods
- Parle Foods
- TVS Electronics
- Godfrey Phillips
- Vishal Videos
- Vishal Videos