Dr. MuzzamilAhamed. S
|Qualification||University||Institute and place where studied||Year of passing||Class|
|B.E||University of Mysore||JNNCE Shimoga- Karnataka||1986||FIRST|
|M.E.||Shivaji University.||Walchand College of Engg. Sangli, Maharashtra, India||1991||FCD|
|Ph. D||Jain University||Jain University, Bengaluru||2015|
He is having vast experience of 31 years in teaching, R&D and administration in India and abroad. In addition to teaching he executed the administrative responsibilities assigned at all the three major institutions where he worked or working.
- At Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore: In addition to teaching and research, he was involved in maintaining discipline, transportation, Sports & other activities assign from 1998 to 1997.
- At Yanbu Industrial College, Yanbu, Saudi Arabia: In addition to teaching he worked (13 ½ years from Aug-1997 to Sept.-2011) as cooperative training coordinator. (Coordinating various Petrochemical and Mechanical industries in Saudi Arabia).
- At HKBK College of Engineering: He joined as Professor on 26.12.2011, later assigned as Head of the Department on 21.03.2011 and later elevated to Principal from Nov 2018.
He is a lifetime member of various Professional Bodies such as,
- Society of Shock Wave Research (SSWR), Dept. of Aerospace Division, IISc, B’luru,
- Institution of Engineers (INDIA)
- ISTE, New Delhi
He is also worked as Board of examination (BOE) and Board of studies (BOS) in VTU, Belgaum
He is in receipt of best Presentation Award - Research Retreat, 18-19th Aug 2012 from Jain University, Bengaluru.
He has attended various national and international conferences and presented papers in international conference at NIT Surathkal, AMRITA Vidyapeetham, IIT’s and published papers in Materials today (ELSIVIER) Procedia Material Science & other ISSN/ISBN, documents.
He is involved in various Industry-Institute interaction. Coordinating with IMTEX-2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 & 2019 and demonstrated academic work at the exhibition. Also encouraged Students and staff to attend the exhibitions.
Involved in MoU’s with various industries of Peenya, Bangalore, Electronic City, Bangalore, Hosur, Tamilnadu.
Due to HKBK College of Engineering initiatives, industries assigned the institute by providing honoring internship to expose our students to face the recent challenges.
Motivated students and staff on continuous work of students projects like FSAE car, SAZ car, Go-cart design, using hyper mesh, CATIA and other softwares.
Activity based teaching learning method like demonstration of real piston, connecting rods, tailstock etc., were demonstrated from past 5 years to have the feel of available real machine parts and use for preparing assemble and dissembles drawings.
Students are involved to prepare chart in various courses and demonstrate in the presence of staff and students and are appreciated / rewarded.
Centralised technical events are conducted and organized inter institute festival to showcase the various events like Junk Yards, Water Rocket Technology, Engineers Eye, etc.