HKBK College of Engineering offers B.E and M.Tech degrees in several engineering streams. These classic streams are Mechanical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics and Information Technology.
Graduates from HKBK Group of Institutions ranked among the top engineering colleges in India - have excellent placement opportunities worldwide.
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
|B.E Computer Science And Engineering||180|
|B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering||180|
|B.E Mechanical Engineering||180|
|B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|
|B.E Civil Engineering||120|
|B.E Information Science and Engineering||120|
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||120|
Master of BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) programme is of 2 years duration and is affiliated to VISHWESHWARYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (VTU).
- Scholarships and tuition fee waiver schemes for academically brilliant but economically backward students as social commitment to society.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC) is formed in the college for promoting entrepreneurship among the engineering students.
- MoU with major IT Industries as part of industry- academia – interaction.
- Value added courses on latest engineering fields for the students.
- Excellent track record in placement since 1997.
- Dedicated and highly motivated team of faculty
- Excellent academic ambience in the campus- no incidence of ragging in the campus
- State of the art infrastructural facilities.
- Excellent academic track record of students in university examinations. Students have consistently secured University ranks ever since first batch.
Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry
or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional
Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign/NRI categories
- Strategic industry tie-ups for industry exposure through live projects
- Facilities for practical learning
- Good placement opportunities
- Ranked 5th among private engineering colleges in India
- Encouraging ideas
- Fostering Innovation HKBK students build a formula car
- World class Innovation Center
- Green practices
- State-of-the-art labs for innovation
- Well-stocked libraries
The College has a team of well-qualified and highly motivated faculty whose prime
concern is the betterment of the student community. The team of faculty at HKBK is a
fine blend of highly acclaimed academicians who have years of teaching experience
behind them in technical institutions and a group of dynamic youngsters who have a
passion for teaching. This group of youngsters under the guidance of the senior
faculty members have been performing exceptionally well in teaching assignments
as well as in guiding student community.