OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 1997
Welcome to an institution dedicated to creating tomorrow’s leaders and today’s pioneers. HKBK Group of Institutions has been consistent to maintain excellence in the academic standards since its inception. Our beautiful 17 Acre campus in the heart of Bangalore city inspires students to succeed professionally and personally in a competitive world. Learning is an enjoyable experience here, with experienced faculty, inspiring libraries, large playgrounds and state-of-the-art labs.
HKBK College of Engineering was established in 1997 by Sri C M Ibrahim, with a mission to provide the best possible education experience through excellence in teaching and research activities. Acclaimed as one of the best equipped institution, HKBK has in a relatively short span of time, earned a name as one of the premier institution in the country imparting world class technical and management education.
We invite you to explore our campus, our teaching process, laboratories and facilities, and simply discover why HKBK stands as the most preferred destination for students who aspire to grow, learn and reach beyond the country.
USPs of HKBK
- 8,000+ brilliant students Alumni
- Top ranked institutes in Engineering, Management & Degree
- Students placed in Fortune 500 Companies, MNCs & leading corporate
- Tie-up with MSME, Govt. of India to establish ‘Startups’
- Up to 100% scholarship for meritorious students from KCET
- 14 Acres of Learning Environment
- 100+ Distinguished Faculty from top institutions
- Lakhs worth of Research projects completed
- 200 Seater on-campus Hostel that feels like Home
- 200+ Top Corporates visiting campus for recruitments
- 7 blocks, 2,00,000sqft build up area spread over 14 acres
- A Central Library with vast resources
- Air-conditioned auditorium
- IT and Knowledge Management supporting over 300 computer systems
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Conference Halls
- Modern "Smart Classrooms"
- Language Lab
- Around 10 Buses - that ply regularly between the college and major points
- Canteens - from fast-food to full-fledged cafeterias
- Book store
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- Separate hostels for men and women
- Prayer halls
Our objective for every student is to graduate with a degree, an impressive resume and be fully equipped with knowledge and skills needed to succeed in national and international workplace.
C M Ibrahim
Ranked among TOP 10 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka
Ranked 44th among top Engineering Colleges in India
L Anil Kumar
HKBK has been ranked amongst the top Colleges in the Country